To be honest (and I do try to be), as a dancer I don't care all that much
about getting that last swing.  Indeed, too many times callers attempt to
do it and botch it.  Generally speaking, chaining across to a swing doesn't
work very well. Crossing the set for a last ditch swing also takes time and
the one or maybe two whirls seems to me to be somewhat disruptive.  It's
okay if it works, but...

Thanks, George