A lot of it is very personal -- what you were exposed to, what was your
original "tradition," whether that started in 1958 or 2009.

There's also context. Favorite for me as a dancer is a bit different than
favorite for me as a caller.

My favorite is probably 333, with a B2 that varies from year to year.
(Right now it's chain, star left.)

A couple years ago I wrote a longer list of favorites here:
http://chrispagecontra.awardspace.us/choreography/index.htm

If I were updating the list, I'd delete one or two, and add several. (At
least Quick Spin, Bicoastal Contra, Fatal Attraction, Contra Primer, Heart
of Glass, O'Brien's Star, Oak Hill Quickstep, and Yankee Reel.)

-Chris Page
San Diego