 From: Linda Mrosko <elmero...@gmail.com>
To: Caller's discussion list <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2012 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Callers] What is the best contra dance(s) ever written?

This thread reminds me of a question posed years ago - probably because of
the staying power of the chestnut dances like Chorus Jig, Rory O'More,
Petronella, etc. - WHICH CONTRA DANCES DO YOU THINK FOLKS WILL STILL BE
DANCING 100 YEARS FROM NOW?
--
*Looking forward,

Linda S. Mrosko
7302 CR 2829
Mabank, Texas 75156
(903) 451-5535 (H)
(903) 288-4401 (cell)
(903) 603-9033 (Skype)
www.towerwebsites.com/dancinglinda

*"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least
once."
                                  -- Friedrich Nietzsche