Getting back to the original idea of new terminology for the gender role. It
occurred to me that musical instruments might work.  Keeping the one syllable
for the male role we have bass, drum, horn, harp, bow; for the female role -
fiddle, guitar, banjo, trumpet, whistle. I like the idea of the fiddle and bow,
 or fiddle and bass dancing together. I wonder what mischief the horn and the
banjo could create :)

Sent from my iPad