Thanks, Maia, and everyone else in this helpful and caring community who came
to my rescue so quickly! What a great resource Shared Weight is (thank YOU,
Chris!). Val

P.S. to Maia. The "fish band" referenced by Steve in "Salmon 'Chanted Evening"
was probably "Fresh Fish": Kerry Elkin (fiddle), Gordon Perry (piano), Tom
Hodgson (guitar). These musicians and Steve, along with other Northeast area
callers, musicians, contra dancers, Appalachian-style cloggers, French Canadian
step and social dancers (from Quebec), singers, and children (to show play
party games) traveled with the Green Mountain Volunteers (GMV) dance troupe in
1985, on a 6-week performing tour of Western and Eastern Europe. The tour was
organized by GMV's Burlington, Vermont-based founders, Ben Bergstein and April
Werner. I believe that Fresh Fish became a band on or shortly after that trip.