Mac,

This is very similar to Another Second TIme Around (I believe the author is
Robert Cromartie), difference being in ASTA (as I have it) the A-1 is Cir L
3/4 and swing N, w/o the pass through.  It is a GREAT dance, but very
vigorous.

best,
Paul

Here is a dance I collected a few years ago - but the caller did not