Alan,

Since the move called Mad Robin has been mentioned so often, I hope you
consider calling the eponymous English dance (billed as such, of course,
don't want to cause riots). Easy enough for dedicated contra dancers but
different enough (proper, and with 2-hand turns instead of swings) to offer
variety. And if people want to substitute swings, they may. And how they
end that swing can offer some other interesting variations.

Frankly, I find that an occasional two-hand turn in a contra offers plenty
of potential for flirtation (with room for it to remain merely friendly).

--Jerome

--
Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858

For the good are always the merry,
Save by an evil chance,
And the merry love the fiddle
And the merry love to dance. ~ William Butler Yeats