I don't think this can work. The pass through to a wave (I assumed to the
original couple the dance was started with) puts the neighbor in your R
hand, but it's the men who would take Left hands in the middle.  And most
importantly there is no progression.

After looking the dance up, I see that the B1 and B2 are actually:

B1: Take hands in a ring.
    Balance the ring (4)
    Pass through to an ocean wave (4)
    Balance the wave (4)
    N Allemande R x1 (4)

B2: Ladies Allemande L 1+1/2 to partner (8)
    Partner swing (8)

The key is that the pass through is across the set, not up and down the set.

Rich.