Here is the dance as I have it in my collection. I have called it several times...lots of fun!
Linda

Fruit Punch
by Diane Silver
Contra/Becket-CW progression

A1 -----------
Slice on the left, and return straight back
(8) Women allemande Right 1-1/2
A2 -----------
(16) Neighbor balance and swing
B1 -----------
(4) Balance the Ring
Pass through to an ocean wave
Balance the wave
N alle rignt 1/2, men pull by the left
B2 -----------
(16) Partner balance and swing

On Apr 7, 2013, at 2:22 PM, Richard Hart wrote:

I don't think this can work. The pass through to a wave (I assumed to the original couple the dance was started with) puts the neighbor in your R hand, but it's the men who would take Left hands in the middle. And most
importantly there is no progression.

After looking the dance up, I see that the B1 and B2 are actually:

B1: Take hands in a ring.
   Balance the ring (4)
   Pass through to an ocean wave (4)
   Balance the wave (4)
   N Allemande R x1 (4)

B2: Ladies Allemande L 1+1/2 to partner (8)
   Partner swing (8)

The key is that the pass through is across the set, not up and down the set.

Rich.