If Greenfield wants to glorify themselves with a title, shouldn't they be
the ones to come up with something? I'm really busy trying to make my own
local dance a better one...

And, Mr. Isaacs, shouldn't you be busy publishing a book of your dances?...
Doing that would bring much joy to contra communities around the world, not
just to one!

Keith Tuxhorn
Austin, TX