On 3/7/2017 1:51 PM, Ron Blechner via Callers wrote:
Mac, suggestions on how?

(Guessing this is more of an organizer, not caller, thing to do.)

Ron Blechner

On Mar 7, 2017 9:51 AM, "Mac Mckeever via Callers"
<callers@lists.sharedweight.net <mailto:callers@lists.sharedweight.net>>
wrote:

    It has been my experience that dancers with limited skills/ability
    often do not realize they are different from anyone else.  They
    assume that being lost and confused during a dance is normal.

    Finding a gentle way to bring this to their attention might be a
    good way to start

    Mac McKeever
    STLouis

Ron's comment about this being an organizer thing to do brings up a good point. There are things that the caller can see but not do much about (what with being up on stage and responsible for keeping the whole room moving), and there are things the organizers can do stuff about but might not be able to see or properly address (like teaching issues for individual dancers). Finding time during a dance to communicate about those things can be hard. I don't have a solution to this, but am merely noticing yet one more thing that can make it difficult to solve problem dancers.

Kalia