On 6/29/2017 3:33 PM, Linda Leslie wrote:
Here are few for you to consider, Kalia. Hope you and the new callers have a lot of fun!
warmly, Linda

*A1 Reel*
by Chris Weiler
Contra/Becket-CCW/Easy

This is my go-to ending dance, and I love it. It does, however, start with the dread circle left 3/4, which I'm trying to avoid in this case.

*Boys from Urbana*
by John Coffman
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy

Another truly excellent dance. I considered this one, but thought the timing subtleties of the zig-zag to allemande might get away from a hesitant new caller. As a fairly new trainer-of-callers, I'm uncertain about how much complexity they can handle. I know I was a total mess on my first few camper-night attempts. Anything that needed teaching beyond the very basics would have been out of my league. But there are often callers in classes who've got the basics down and are looking for a bit more of a challenge.

*Classical Contra*
by Peter Campbell & Lisa Greenleaf
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy

A1 -----------
Circle left three-quarters, pass through

Again, the circle L 3/4 start...

*Equal Turn, The*
by Tom Hinds
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy-Int

A1 -----------
Gents Allemande left once and a half
Neighbor swing
A2 -----------
R & L through
Ladies chain
B1 -----------
Circle Left three-quarters,
pass through up and down
New ladies allemande left once and a half**
B2 -----------
Partner Balance and Swing

Aha! We may have a winner! A glossary-figure Becket that doesn't start with circle L 3/4!

*Midwest Folklore*
by Orace Johnson
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy

A1 -----------
Circle left three-quarters
<snip>
*Trip to Falmouth*
by Linda Leslie
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy

A1 -----------
Circle left three-quarters

Ubiquitous, aren't they :>)

*Serenity & Grace*
by Linda Leslie
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy

A1 -----------
Long lines forward and back
Circle Left three-quarters

It's not _quite_ the first move...

*Wingnut Whirl*
by Allan Brozek
Contra/Becket-CW/Easy
A1 -----------
(8) Down the hall, four in line (turn as couples)
(8) Return and Bend the line
A2 -----------
(8) Circle Left 3/4 and pass through along the set
(8) Next Neighbor swing
(8) Men allemande Left 1-1/2
Scoop up partner and star promenade half-way
(8) Women Do-si-do
(8) Partner swing

Hooray, another good candidate! The star promenade is an excellent bonus move, since none of my other easy dances have it, and I like the Women's dosido into the swing.

Thank you Linda!