looks like a star into a slide left

From: Callers <callers-boun...@lists.sharedweight.net> on behalf of Luke 
Donforth via Callers <callers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 4:30 PM
To: Callers@Lists.Sharedweight.net
Subject: [Callers] How would you teach this? What would you call it?

Hi All,

I'm playing around with choreographing triplets, and I've got a sequence that I 
think would flow well; but I'm not sure how to teach it short of a demo.

The idea is that couples 2 & 3 do a star. Out of that star, they move out, up, 
and back in; leaving space in the middle for couple 1 to move to the bottom.

I put together an animation of it:

Is that already a defined move? What would you call it? How would you teach it?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Luke Donforth
List Name:  Callers mailing list
List Address:  Callers@lists.sharedweight.net
Archives:  https://www.mail-archive.com/callers@lists.sharedweight.net/

Reply via email to