Here is a dance I wrote after a conversation with Will Mentor about this same
topic. Will suggest the name. I really like the transition from long waves into
a Hey.

Mentoring Mentor
Ben Werner

indecent (1s proper, 2s crossed over) - starting with Larks facing in, current
neighbor in Right Hand.

A1:      (8) Long Waves Balance, Box Circulate
            (8) Long Waves Balance, Box Circulate
A2:      (16) Long Waves Balance, ¾ hey: Larks Left, Partner Right, Ravens
Left, Neighbor Right, Larks Left
B1:      (16) Partner B&S (on ravens home side)
B2:      (4) Pass the ocean* with larks RH in the middle,
        (6) Partner allemande L ½ way, ravens Allemande R ½
        (6) Neighbor allemande L 1 ¼ to long wavey lines

Alternate B2: change the pass the ocean to a pass through across.
* the pass the ocean is actually a mirror of the typical pass the ocean which
normally has LH in the middle. You pass Neighbors by Left Shoulder. Of the
entire dance it seems like this is what confuses people the most, which is why
at this point I recommend the alternative.

Cheers,
Ben Werner
ABQ NM