I like it - this is what quickly came to mind after Rich's post. A part
timing is pretty tight but the momentum/connections throughout should help?

Riffing on Richness - DI - Don Veino 20190310

A1 (GNT/LRK face out) Long Wave Balance
Gents Loop Right *WHILE* LDY/RVN Allemande Left 1x and step into GNT/LRK's
original spot
Long Wave Balance, Box Circulate (GNT/LRK cross, LDY/RNV loop)

A2 (GNT/LRK face out) Long Wave Balance
Gents Loop Right *WHILE* LDY/RVN Allemande Left 1x back to PNR
PNR Swing

B1 Circle Left 3/4x, NBR Swing

B2 LLF&B
LDY/RVN Pass Right Half Hey into long waves (prior NBR LH, RH to new)