Dear Friends:

Am crying inside to hear this sad news.

No replacement for someone of his caliber.

 Am too shocked till today I refused to believe this very sad news.

Why good Khmer always suffer and the evil ones tend last longer and thrive
and mock us?  His late father Tan Ouk Nam Ieng was one of the good “Damnang
Reach”.

Phalkun and I had worked on many projects.

 My condolences to his remaining family members, relatives and friends.

  Regardless, he was an active Cambodian. We suffer another great loss.

  With much love and prayers!

//Perom

 ++++++++++

FYI

++++++++++++

Phalkun Tan <phalkun....@gmail.com>

Perom Uch <pe...@sbcglobal.net>; bud...@sbcglobal.net

  ------------------------------

Dear Bang Perom,

Please find here my address for sending the book copy:

Phalkun Tan

Santa Ana, CA 92705

I will send the converted document for you to see first before posting it.

http://khmerbooks.blogspot.com/

Thank you again Bang, for your kind heart and sharing.

Best regards,

Phalkun

 ++++++

Dear Bang Perom,

Sometime back, Bang PE posted on camdisc an announce by an American group
who wants to make a film about rock music in Srok Khmer in the past
(60s/70s). I wrote to them a little bit. The fellow who is in charge of
this project, Bradley Bessire, told me that he will be going to PPenh next
week to interview people. He asked me if I would know any musicians/singers
he should interview. Since I am not expert on this and since you know so
much more than I do on this subject, would you mind talking to him? I was
thinking of Mrs. Keo Montha, I thought you told me that she was Chum Kem's
wife. Please let me know and I'll forward Brad's email address to you.

Thank you!

Phalkun

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Savun <incamd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> For those who remember our good friend Moan Preuk, he passed away on
> Monday.
>
> --
> --
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/camdisc
> Learn more - http://www.cambodia.org
> ---
> "Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
> email to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

*****************
Perom Uch

http://www.linkedin.com/in/peromuch
http://www.cambodia.org/about/
http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html
**************************************************************<http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html>

<http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html>

***PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This communication and any
attachment is confidential, may be legally privileged and should only be
read by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify sender by reply and delete the
communication.
---