Hi KC:

Khun has sent me his pictures with MP when he visited him on last November
24, 2012. I did not contact MP much since we lost Leakhana SAR.
We used to have Conference Calls for 3 of us on "Friends of Lycee Sisovath
Computer Lab Project".

Do you talk about Rithia Young @ Canada? Lately I have connected with some
of former Takhmao High School students: Sivorn who's looking for Lam Kim
Sour..and I found Socheth PECH, native of Prek Pra, was Sivorn classmate @
Takhmao HS. I also talked to my cousin P. Bunthin. Bawng Bunthin remember
his former students very well.

I just took a vacation on Memorial Day Holiday; unable to attend MP
funeral. Please send me his family contact info. via my private e-mail.

Phalkun was wonderful person and will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

Rest in Peace, dearest brother MP.

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Khoar Chev <kourk_chh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Bro Perom, I jsut talked with him 2 weeks ago about the death of our
> other good friend Rithia Young, you know him, too, Rithia Young passed away
> around Nov, 2011, MP and I did not know that too, I just found out from
> Lycee Takhmau Face Book.
>
> May Brother Moan Preuk'soul Rest in Peace.
> **
> *
>
> *

http://perom.businesscard2.com/