Richard Nixon Announced His Resignation From The Presidency On This Day 39
Years Ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/08/richard-nixon-resigned_n_3725671.html?1375971319&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Hong Chi Kong <dagger_yeek...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> More than 20 years ago, after the American election, an American colleague
> asked me which candidate did I vote for? I said I didn't vote. And he did
> not
> stop at that point and keep asking me why? I did not have a citizenship
> yet,
> but I can not tell him that. So, I tell him "I casted one vote in Cambodia
> and
> destroy the whole country. Do you still want me to vote". He started
> laughing and double over and said "Please, don't you ever vote".
>

>   ------------------------------

*****************
Perom Uch

http://www.linkedin.com/in/peromuch
http://www.cambodia.org/about/
http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html
**************************************************************<http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html>

<http://ibuddhi.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html>

***PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*** This communication and any
attachment is confidential, may be legally privileged and should only be
read by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify sender by reply and delete the
communication.
---