*What can a US congressman do to Cambodia?*
*Nothing. *
*This kind of resolution is just that. It's not going to change anything. *
*If you want to change, go to Cambodia and get the Cambodian people to
gather together for a change through the ballot box for whoever they
believe to be the best for them. *
*Am I going to do that?*
*No, I am not. Nor I'm asking anyone to do anything. It's their country,
and it's their choice.*

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 4:50:51 PM UTC-7, Khmer Forum wrote:

> *FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
> *Reps. Lowenthal and Salmon Introduce Resolution Calling For Free and Fair
> Elections in Cambodia*
>

> *Please read this attached email , make a call to your congressmen and
> forward this email to people you know.*
>
> Begin forwarded message:
> *From:* Scott Walker <sdofca...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> *Date:* May 20, 2016 at 6:19:40 AM PDT
> *To:* CNRP World <cnrp...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>, CNRP
> Washington State <cnr...@gmail.com <javascript:>>, Cnrp Usa <
> cnr...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>, Cnrp Usa <cnrp...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>>
> *Subject:* *H. Res 210 & 728*
> *Reply-To:* cnrp...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
>

> US House Cambodian Caucus introduces bill calling for fair elections is
> Cambodia.
>
> *H. Res 728 *was introduced by Congressman Alen Lowenthal and Matt Salmon
> co-chairs of the Congressional Cambodian Caucus on May 11.
>
> Please contact your local Congressman to encourage support and passage
> this resolution.
>
> Also* H. Res 210 *is* 8 cosigners* short of a hearing. A delegation of
> Lao, Khmer and US Special Forces veterans just complete a mission to gather
> those last cosponsors.
>
> Your help is needed in finishing this historic mission.
>
> Please contact the Congressmen below and ask for their help in passing H.
> Res 210.
> 1 week remains
>
> Brad Sherman , CA 202-225-5911
> Ed Royce, CA 202-225-4111
> Karen Bass, CA 202-225-7084
> Ami Berra, CA 202-225-5716
> David Cicilline, CT 202-225-4911
> Elliot Engle, NY 202-225-2464
> Gregory Meeks, NY 202-225-3461
> Brian Higgins,NY 202-225-3306
> Chris Smith,NJ 202-225-3765
> Wiliam Keating, MA 202-225-3111
> Brendon Boyle, PA 202-225-6111
> Gerald Connolly, VA 202-225-1492
> Lois Frankel, FL 202-225-9890
> Mo Brooks, AL 202-225-4801
> Mark Meadows, NC 202-225-6401
> Curt Clawson, FL 202-225-2536
> Joe Wilson, SC 202-225-2452
> Mike McCaul, TX 202-225-2401
> Iliana Ross-Lehtenen,FL202-225-3931
> Matt Salmon, AZ 202-225-2635
> Randy Weber, TX 202-225-2831
> Scott Perry, PA 202-225-5836
> Ted Yoho,FL 202-225-5744
> David Trott, MI 202-225-8171
> Lee Zeldin, NY 202-225-3826
> Danial Donovan, NY 202-225-3371
> Ted Deutsch, FL 202-225-3001
> Alen Grayson, FL 202-225-9889
> Joaquin Castro, TX 202-225-3236
> Robin Kelly, IL 202-225-0773
>

> *FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
>
> *Reps. Lowenthal and Salmon Introduce Resolution Calling For Free and Fair
> Elections in Cambodia*
> *WASHINGTON, D.C. (May 11, 2016)* – Congressman Alan Lowenthal (CA-47)
> and Congressman Matt Salmon (AZ-05) today introduced a House resolution
> calling for human, rights, democracy, and the rule of law in Cambodia.

> [...]

---
"Cambodia Discussion (CAMDISC) - www.cambodia.org" group.
to camdisc+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.