Hi Lyndon,
  Thanks for the interesting information about 5" roll backs;
coincidentally, I have one of the old Kodak cameras which took 5" roll film,
and it still has a roll in it.  I think the film number was something like
103 or 105 or the like (I'm not within reach of the camera).  I never knew
about the backs for 4X5, though.
Bob Stoddard