Hi all;
        A small favour please.   Is it possible to turn off the HTML coding?  The
last couple messages on brass knobs have come ovr on my screen looking like
a dark green background with blue print.  I am partly colour blind and it
is darned near impossible to me to read coloured text against a coloured
background.
        I also know for people who do not have a HTML compatable mail reader (yes,
not all of use MS Outlook), such e-mail messages come across as a screen
full of html coding with the original message burined deep inside somewhere.
        Sorry to dump on you all so early, but I too have been lookign around for
brass knobs, so I was sorry to miss the replies to the original question.
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil