Hi all!

Sorry to interrupt you from your regular newsgroups stuff.

It's been two weeks since I formed the Hobbyist Camera Repair newsgroup at yahoogroups, and

we've grown to 125 people in those two weeks.

This is an informal invitation for any of you who may be interested to join us,

To subscribe: send blank e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or else, if you are a yahoo member, look us up at: www.yahoogroups.com  ... under "Camera Fix"