Yes!  Absolutely correct.  However, for a hemisphere you get 90 degrees
coverage at the corners.  It is already a bit of a wide angle; if I
remember correctly, one usually defines a normal lens as one with focal
length equal to the length of the diagonal.  Here we have the "focal
length" at 1/2 of the diagonal.

Incidentally, I am not sure what focusing means with respect to a pinhole.

Bob