Message: 1
From: "Andrey Donchev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:19:52 +0200
Subject: [Cameramakers] Polaroid 545 or 545i

Hi, I'm new in large format photography and camera making. Actually now I'm
starting to build my first 4x5 folding camera. My question is:
Can I use a normal 4x5 sheet film with the Polaroid 545 or 545i film
holders?
Thank you in advance!
Andrey Donchev

ANSWER:

        I have not shot 4X5 for a while but when I was I always wished I had
a 545 holder to go with the Fuji readyload films. - Carrying around about a
dozen film holders and loading and unloading them is NOT my idea of fun!
Properly utilized, the 545/readyload system makes for  lite weight and time
savings!
Regards,

LARRY