Sam, you are not the only person on this planet using the Mido System.  I bought
the Mido system since its introduction on the market several years ago.  Then I
bought the MIDO II film holders, this model works as a regular film holder in the
way that you introduce the film in the slots.

I  use the MIDO system and it is very useful.  You can carry 50 sheets of 4x5 film
in a small bag and have plenty of film for the day.  The Mido system is very light
weight and compact.  You can get some of these MIDO film holder and the holder in
some of the large format sites in the web.  I bought some more film holders at The
F-Stop site, www/thefstop.com/

Have a nice day,

Alberto