On 06/28/2011 09:38 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
A kind of "ocaml-dev" mailing list, I think.
As far as I can tell, this kind of discussion takes place somewhere private. Maybe inside INRIA, maybe with Caml Consortium members only.

I think it's a good idea to open things up, but this kind of change is likely not a 'build it and they will come' change. Especially with OcamlPro working on compiler improvements, there's room for open discussions on improving OCaml the language and OCaml the base distribution.

E.