Le mercredi, 15 février 2012 à 10:55, Gerd Stolpmann a écrit :
> Before you start writing a total new custom formatter (which probably
> breaks with every major OCaml version because of new syntactic elements),
> consider to extend/override the standard formatter.

It seems then that the best option for everyone would be to have a good
standard formatter in the distribution per se. These days css is on the verge
of becoming Turing complete (if not already) and if the right data's here a
little bit of javascript may cater most needs.

However currently, the html generated by the standard formatter is invalid and
the content littered with presentational elements (e.g. br) or inconsistent
markup which makes it a nightmare to process and style with css.

Best,

Daniel

P.S.
With respect to the original request, I once asked to turn ocamldoc into a full
html code browser. But the wish was not granted :
http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=4443