the group would be a good idea. shall i set up the group or does someone else
want to?

Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Do you want to set up a different
Yahoo Group for this project?

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 03:27, Raghupathi Yennam wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sure we shall work together to build the game...
> i am good at threads and so will try to be as best helpful as i can..
>
> We shall start now...
>
> Regards
> Raghupathi
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "t_blomme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Who would like to make a java-game with me
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Sgt. Sock
go to my website at http://www.gopher-robotics.tk !

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/5cFolB/TM
    Please do not reply to this message via email. More information here:
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-23.html