I have created the group.  The group home page is located at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Java_Gamewriters/.  Group membership is
set to restricted, meaning I (or a moderator) have to approve all new
membership requests.  This should keep spammers out....
-Michael Sullivan-

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 16:30, nathan miller wrote:
> Let's call it "Java Game writers" or something along those lines. we could
> also do more in the future.
>
> Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I would be willing to try setting
> a group up, but I should warn you that
> I have no experience.  What should the name of the group be?
>

> On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 16:01, nathan miller wrote:
> > the group would be a good idea. shall i set up the group or does someone
> > else want to?
> >
> > Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Do you want to set up a
> > different Yahoo Group for this project?
> >
> > On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 03:27, Raghupathi Yennam wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Sure we shall work together to build the game...
> > > i am good at threads and so will try to be as best helpful as i can..
> > >
> > > We shall start now...
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Raghupathi
> > >
> > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "t_blomme" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
> >

> > -Sgt. Sock
> > go to my website at http://www.gopher-robotics.tk !

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>

> -Sgt. Sock
> go to my website at http://www.gopher-robotics.tk !

> Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5cFolB/TM
    Please do not reply to this message via email. More information here:
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/messages/messages-23.html