2008/6/24 _why <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I need to figure out if I want to merge zimbatm's Markaby patch.

These are the reasons behind the patch :
* Historically Markaby was expurged to attain the 0 dependencies
walhalla. Rack has changed it all
* Camping apps are really nice in a 1 file setup. Markaby is the perfect match
* (minor) Object#meta_def is not into camping's source, making the code clearer

One contra argument is that markaby is pretty old. Last time I checked
the trunk it was in a weird state. If I remember well,
it has been made Camping incompatible in favor of some Rails (!) goodness.

Cheers,
  zimbatm