Okay, let's roll!
I did some testing with `git checkout` and `diff -r` and figured out that
the 1.5.180 gem is revision 173 in the Git repo... Weird stuff...

However, let's focus on the future! First of all, we need some plan on how
we should name the releases. What about keeping the rev-number in the
version number and make it some sort of "patchlevel"? So 2.0 becomes
2.0.308, and any bugfixes which doesn't change the "external" API can we
release as 2.0.xxx. Should make it simpler to release plain bugfixes without
bumping the version number too high. 2.1 would then contain some more new
stuff. Should also blend nicely into pre-releases since they can keep the
same structure.

Documentation is also needed, and we should migrate the old wiki (
http://web.archive.org/web/20080107032918/http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/camping)
the github wiki (http://wiki.github.com/why/camping). Maybe some of the
wiki-docs should be in the camping-unabridged.rb too...

And, we need some place where people can report bugs now when the Trac is
gone. Ditz is pretty cool. I could probably set up Sheila too (camping
makeup for ditz). Or we could turn this mailing-list into a bugtracker. What
do you guys think?

Yeah, and I'm going to write a changelog with all the new cool stuff :-)

//Magnus Holm