In order to create the necessary tables you'll have to run
Blogtiny::Models.create_schema.
The prefered way is define a create-method like this:

def Blogtiny.create
  Blogtiny::Models.create_schema
end

All servers or setups using Camping should then call Blogtiny.create on
startup after the app is loaded (so yes, you still have to call this
yourself).

//Magnus Holm