Yeah, and besides, camping is not a business, it is an open source project of much niftiness. We do not need SEO, it does in fact not especially effect us how many people use our framework, except that we have this wonderful tight knit little community at the moment which would be utterly obliterated by fame. See rubyonrails for details about why fame sucks.

—
Jenna