Okay, we don't need SEO :-)

Regardless, it's not my impression that the domain name plays much role at all in Google's algorithm. After all, domain squatters nearly never show up on the first page of results, despite that most of the squatted domains are seen as valuable keyword wise. To get good pagerank we just need inbound links, is all.

keywords in the domain do help - I'm pretty sure spam is filtered by other means too - like hiding text, too much repetition, 'spam-like' terms. As well as inbound links (which I reckon won't be a problem), in my experience the best plan is to have well-constructed and machine-readable semantic markup with genuine and regularly-updated content.

Since we now have a domain, maybe the topic's over?

Webmastering & hosting, anyone? I'm willing to pitch in.

Dave