hi list,

This is my first time here, my first time reading seriously something about
Camping.

I need to create a very simple web server for serving only .xml files,
extracted from a sqlite database with some queries.

I'm quite comfortable with Ruby on Rails, but it would be too much for this
project, so I've decided to take a look at Camping or Sinatra, not sure what's
the best option.

There would be only 5 tables, 100 rows per table, and the idea is fetch data
from a device like iPad/iPhone/iPod, update it and persist the changes in the
server. The data transfer would be in plain .xml files, no html or css.

Any helpful directions would be great

:-)

thanks,

r.