Nothing that I know of.

I tried it but never got Junebug to work with 2. I eventually got fed
up enough that I put together my own wiki app by looking at it and
tepee. I used vestal_versions for the versioning and recreated most of
the junebug functionality so far (currently working on diff). It's
also served as my sandbox for all the fun new features that have
rolled out.

Dave

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Dave Everitt <dever...@innotts.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a community-maintained version of Julik
> Tarkhanov's Camping-related stuff (e.g. the Camping-based Junebug Wiki
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/junebug/)?
>
> The last update I can find is from 2007, just wondering if anyone's tried it
> with Camping 2.1. Otherwise I'll contact him via Github.
>
> Dave Everitt

Dave