@David S - I see. Just trying to marshall some of the Camping-related stuff out there to see what's happening.

Here's the reply from Julik on Github:
---
Junebug Wiki

DaveEveritt said 2 days ago:
Hi - are you still maintaining Junebug somewhere? With Camping at 2.1, I just wondered because it doesn't appear on your Github account - Dave Everitt

julik said 1 day ago:
Nope I never got to actually implementing everything I wanted. Maybe the apparition of 2.1 is a good moment to give Junebug a punch in the right direction. I have been more into Sinatra lately so I dunno when I will have the time for that. I see that Magnus has a relatively recent branch - if you take that as baseline I will join in if I finally get to implementing our company wiki.

---

Dave Everitt

I tried it but never got Junebug to work with 2. I eventually got fed up enough that I put together my own wiki app by looking at it and tepee. I used vestal_versions for the versioning and recreated most of the junebug functionality so far (currently working on diff). It's also served as my sandbox for all the fun new features that have rolled out.

Dave

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Dave Everitt <dever...@innotts.co.uk> wrote: Does anyone know if there's a community-maintained version of Julik Tarkhanov's Camping-related stuff (e.g. the Camping-based Junebug Wiki http://rubyforge.org/projects/junebug/)?

The last update I can find is from 2007, just wondering if anyone's tried it with Camping 2.1. Otherwise I'll contact him via Github.

Dave Everitt