Oh right, but you can use that LESS thing I think to compile the
bootstrap properties in to your regular CSS, so you keep using good
quality selectors, and bootstrap essentially augments your CSS with
useful macros. Another way to do it is to define markaby helpers for
each kind of thing, so you can still just go change one small piece of
code to restyle the whole site's whizlebobs.

—
Jenna