Hello from Switzerland :)
I have been playing with camping for the last day. Granted, I have very
limited experience with ruby but I did manage to get it work just fine
(thanks to the example at
https://github.com/camping/camping/wiki/Short-example that is strangely not
part of the camping book) I was thinking that perhaps something better
could be done like:

- examples: starting from the short example moving up to the database etc.
perhaps some real life, step by step examples. The more the better :)
- screencasts: which usually go a long way to attract attention and getting
started (yes, many people just don't read!)

Now I am sure that this was not yet finalized as the community/users are
busy doing other real life works and can do more only in their spare time.

So here is my idea: I would be willing to sponsor someone experienced with
camping to write examples and/or make a screencast.  It would be a paid
job. I just thinking that as
many developers are freelancers this might be interesting.  It might also
be interesting to students wishing to earn something while completing their
studies.

Thanks in advance for your feedback !
Best Regards
David