Hi Adam,
do you mean the camping website to be done in camping ?

If it is so good point. Well I am sure that Jenna and Magnus had many
things to take care of and what they went for was the most suitable
solution.

Still I think that having the camping website done in camping would make a
lot of sense. After all why someone would use it if the main camping
website doesn't ?
The problem is always time I guess so better a simple no-camping website
than no website I guess :)
Regards
David