I've been collecting Camping links for some years, including 'sites built with', and started sorting them here (the site's not permanent, and will win precisely zero design awards - I'm also using it to test the 'Camping server' service):

http://dave.camping.sh/

If anyone wants to:

 * send new links,
 * correct outdated ones with updated code (pastebin?)

Please reply to this topic on the mailing list and I'll collect them temporarily on the above site.

Jenna, if you point me to a file on the Camping site I'll maintain these links on it, and add the ones already on the Camping wiki.

DaveE

I don't think we should ever consider pagerank in decision making.

Sounds like a nice idea otherwise tho. Does anyone want to maintain a page like that?

—
Jenna Fox