Hello Jenna,
I like chill too !
Is it possible to have a simple example with db connection (I see you have
this on ChillDB::Database but just wanted to get something simple to cover
the username/password and/or remote couch server with a different URL than
localhost)

and again a very simple usage to keep a database of users and a map
reduce/view to select a user by email, select all users and perhaps
validate if a user already exist ? :P
Thanks
David