So, I went a little crazy this weekend and did a whole bunch of things:

* camping.io now renders properly in Chrome (yay! why didn't anyone tell me
this was broken? evolving web standards are annoying!)
* I tidied up some issues and commented on heaps of things on
https://github.com/camping/camping/issues
* I patched a readme to not talk about features we removed from The Camping
Server
* I created extensive documentation for chill - my couchdb abstraction.
<http://creativepony.com/chill/rdoc/ChillDB.html>
* I added bulk commit and delete support to chill - which should improve
performance quite a bit
* I added ruby views support to chill - but I haven't tested this yet.

All these things seem vaguely related to camping (at least to me). Lets talk
about the website!

—
Jenna