Well, the background doesn't display because the path to the
background image (paper.png) is given incorrectly...

  -webkit-border-image: url("paper.png") 75 30 50 30 stretch stretch;
  -moz-border-image: url("paper.png") 75 30 50 30 stretch stretch;
  -o-border-image: url("http://whywentcamping.com/img/paper.png";) 75
30 50 30 stretch stretch;

You should also ensure that the text is at least readable without the
background - a rule like "#subwrap>*{background-color:beige}" will do
the trick (although will hide the fine texture of paper.png - to avoid
this, create another small image to set as background to #subwrap>*
containing just the texture).

I don't know why the fonts don't display, but I'll try looking into it.

-- Matma Rex