                        Re: Feature: Inline templates?
From: gurugeek <gurugeek...@gmail.com>
                To: camping-list@rubyforge.org

                Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 5:15PM

 Hello I was searching inline templates on camping and found this old topic on
the mailing list with the example from Magnus. I think it looks great and could
be useful but I assume this was not implemented. Any plan to add this ? :-)

Best Regards

David

 Another feature! Inline templates:    module App::Controllers     get
'/' do       @title = "My Perfect App"       render :index
 end   end    __END__   @@ index.erb   Welcome to <%= @title %>
What'd you think? Keep or throw away? It costs us 184 bytes at the moment.
// Magnus Holm