Hello Ken,
it will be ready very soon. Actually for the TOS I don't have much of an
idea so I was looking around if something is available to use :)
Essentially it will be a free service so I don't want to be responsible for
other people data in any way so it shouldn't be used to store important
stuff. If you have any suggestion let me know :)
Best Regards
David