Thanks for the encouragement and feedback, Jenna. I had no idea I misspelled
his name but was aware of the two acceptable spellings (Why The Lucky Stiff and
_why) -- must have made the mistake early in the project. I'll certainly
expunge the defects and flog the wrongdoers.

If there's anyone you know who produces video or has a decent camera in your
area, I would *love* an interview with you or Judofyr, that would be fantastic.
I'll see if I can find someone near you through my contacts -- where in Oz do
you live?

Thanks again!
Kevin