I'm in the inner sydney suburbs (terrace houses and all that), but Judofyr is
over in Norway! Judofyr is probably the main contributor to camping in recent
years - I haven't committed much code to the actual camping software, but I did
do the web design everyone seems to hate at http://camping.io (especially
windows users who can't read the menu text!) and serve as general evangelist
type person.

—
Jenna