Hi,

I have problem running the app in windows. This is the app I've asked
question about recently (the review app).

It runs ok in my linux mint debian edition, but on windows it doesn't.
First issue was with encoding. Even if I've set the meta charset it didn't
work. Now I've also set the enocoding to the utf-8 in the .rb file itself
and I don't get any more errors.

But I do get this error:
Camping Problem!/ not found

And that's it. No other info. The app is exactly the same as the one
running in LMDE.

Could this issue be related to the campging.db? I can't find it on windows.
Is it possible tha camping is denied the access to the folder where it
should be created?

regards,

seba