Make sure 'ponos' can access serverB from serverA without a password. The prompt is occurring because svn is running on serverA, querying serverB.

- Jamis

On Mar 3, 2007, at 6:45 PM, David Rice wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm having some issues with capistrano and svn+ssh, i keep getting
prompted for the password.

I have a deployment user 'ponos' (the daimon god of toil and
labour :) )
Created pass-phrased ssh keys and stored public keys on serverA and
serverB
Private key on local machine
ssh-agent on local machine
serverA is the appserver
serverB is the svn server

So I am able to

ssh -l ponos serverA
svn co svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/app/path

without being asked for a password

However if I try cap deploy from my local machine, I get the following
output.
    [serverA] executing command
 ** [out :: serverA] Password:
 ** [out :: serverA] subversion is asking for a password
Password:

It's been a while since I set this up (for another environment) so i'm
not sure what I might be forgetting. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Dave